In the harsh environment of the Middle East, windows become dusty and dirty very quickly. Without regular cleaning, the homeowner’s view of the world outside becomes sadly degraded – for example, that lovely view of the garden, or that dramatic feature in the distance. And the long-term effect on the window surface is a cause for concern too, as sand deposits, left unchecked, can result in unsightly scratches. Our team of expert window cleaners use a non-smearing process to ensure your windows are left sparkling clean through: firstly, removing grit and sand, and then applying specially formulated window cleaning fluids and cloths.
- Cleaning of external windows (accessible with a standard extendable ladder)
- External windows washed free of sand, dust, dirt, stains, and insect marks
- Window frames cleaned
- Fly screens cleaned
- Use of specially formulated window cleaning fluids and materials
Note: An additional cost is payable for the above ‘excluded’ services, for which we would be delighted to provide a quotation on request.
- For all jobs, kindly note that full access to the property is required, as is the complimentary use of domestic water, and access to the electricity supply, where required.
- We may use a registered and approved sub-contractor who is specialised in cleaning services.
Please note the following important information
- Cleaning of internal windows
- Cleaning of garage windows
- The provision of specialist equipment and machinery, eg. scaffolding and boom lifts (where access cannot be gained through the use of a standard ladder)