Maintaining a swimming pool is a quite complex activity and really requires the services of a professional. AR Facility Management specialise in swimming pool maintenance, taking away all the hassle of ensuring that the pool and its environment are clean and healthy, so that all you have to do is enjoy it!
- Brushing and cleaning the tiles, fabric or lining of slime or stains caused by leaves and other debris.
- Vacuuming the pool
- Skimming the surface and removing the debris
- Cleaning the filtration system
- Keeping the pump room clean and maintained
- Advising you of worn parts, and replacing these, where requested.
- Removing bacteria from the water using chlorine
- Backwashing of the filter unit to ensure all foreign matter is removed
- Testing the water quality for the correct pH levels and re-balancing to the correct standard (which should remain effective for up to a week depending on the amount of use, and on weather conditions)
- Cleaning pool decks, patios, and any pool furniture
- Pump maintenance
- Laboratory testing
- Any major repairs related to the filtration system
- Repair of any water leakages
- Any types of civil works
- Any works related to pool construction defect
NOTE: An additional cost is payable for the above ‘excluded’ services, for which we would be delighted to provide a quotation on request.
- Basic pool cleaning equipment is to be provided by the customer – details of which will be provided
- Charges are based on the size of the pool
- Pools can be serviced up to six days a week, excluding Fridays and public holidays
- For all jobs, kindly note that full access to the property is required, as is the complimentary use of domestic water, and access to the electricity supply, where required
- We may use a registered and approved sub-contractor who is specialised in swimming Pool services.