OK – you’ve decided that you don’t want your AC to be maintained on a regular basis – something which we would highly advise you to do. In this case, one of the biggest problems that you’ll encounter is dirty coils. If your air conditioner’s coils are not thoroughly cleaned every year, your home will become increasingly uncomfortable, and your energy bills increasingly higher! This is because of the dirt build-up which can have a big impact on the performance and efficiency of your AC. The pictures below speak for themselves. As dirt inevitably accumulates on the AC coils, it adds a layer on top of the coils that makes it harder to transfer and absorb heat. As a result, your AC system will have a harder time moving heat out of your home, and your system will have to work increasingly harder, and use a lot more energy, to keep your home cool.
- Removal, cleaning, and re-installation of AC indoor coil
- Coil cleaning including: removal of dust particles, washing with chemicals, and then pressure washing with water.
- AC servicing
Any repairs to the indoor or outdoor AC units
NOTE: An additional cost is payable for the above ‘excluded’ services, for which we would be delighted to provide a quotation on request.
- Our Handyman Services and Special Projects Team will carry out any further jobs required (other than those in the ‘What’s Included’ section above) and these will be quoted separately.
- We may use a registered and approved sub-contractor who is specialised in coil cleaning
- For all jobs, kindly note that full access to the property is required, as is the complimentary use of domestic water, and access to the electricity supply, where required.
- Parts and materials are subject to their availability in the UAE.